Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Bargain basement #1

So somebody just hired me to replace their kitchen faucet, because the old one had a sticky switch (valve that turns it from spray to stream). They gave me their old one. I'll rebuild it & presto changeo a $100 faucet for what like $20 in rebuild parts?





Picked up some paint at Walmart the other day, $5 per 5 gallon bucket. Forest green exterior latex. Which interestingly enough is the color I envisioned this thing being.





Here's the free hot tub I got off Craigslist, still need to hook up the propane heater I bought, so for now, it's a cold tub...





And the humongous skylight, also free.





And a pile of double pane vinyl windows I picked up for $20.





Neighbor moved out & left his BBQ, needs wheels, but for free, I aint complaining.



No comments:

Post a Comment