Wednesday, June 10, 2015

HVAC

I’ve aquired quite a stash of building materials for this project, as I go along, I’ll talk about them.
For starters, I’ve got a Coleman furnace I snagged out of a 35′ 5th wheel. It’s propane, 45K Btu, and the fan can run off either 12v or 110v. It’s set up for forced air. I plan to have it’s winter path be: Floor registers with ceiling ducts recycling the air. During the summer, I plan to use its fan to suck air from the area under the trailer (nice and cool), blow it out the floor registers, suck it out the ceiling vents (after the room has given off its heat to it), & carry it out a vent just below the roof peak, possibly using a solar powered booster fan.
I also have a small wood stove, which will go just outside the bedroom door. It’s about a foot wide & 2 feet long.

No comments:

Post a Comment